ISD 318 Transportation Department
Chief Vehicle Specialist
School District 197
- Graduate of a technical school vehicle maintenance program or 4 years’ experience in repairing
- Various school district equipment preferred
- Ability to communicate and work as a team member with staff.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of Versatrans Fleetvision or other vehicle maintenance program(s).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Demonstrated ability to learn various computer programs.
- CDL with proper class and endorsements to drive a school bus within 6 months of hire date.
Supervisor of Student Accounting and Transportation
Minnetonka Public School District
- Provide direction and supervision of the District's student accounting system, Census, and Minnesota Automated Reporting Student System (MARSS).
- Oversee the District's open enrollment program, including the review of student applications and tuition transfer agreements.
- Oversee non-public and home school programs to ensure state and local reporting requirements are met, including reporting record maintenance and funding, textbooks, guidance services, health services, assessment and report cards.
- Direct systems for saving, storing, maintaining and retrieving student records.
- Provide direction and supervision for the daily transportation of resident public, nonpublic, and special education students in the District, including overseeing all bus routing and scheduling.
- Serve as the primary District contact for bus companies, including administering and negotiating bussing contracts.
- Work with building principals and bus company representatives to resolve any student behavior or transportation safety issues.
- Serve as a member of the District's administrative team and actively participate in the development, implementation, and achievement of the District's goals.
- Implement state and federal regulations and School Board policies related to transportation and student accounting.
- Oversee the department budget and approve the requisitions for supplies, equipment and materials necessary for the operation of the department.
School Bus Drivers for ISD 833
South Washington County School District seeks Bus drivers for substitute and route driving. Morning and/or afternoon hours may be available
- Substitute and PT routes- 6-9:30 AM 10 AM - 1 PM and 1:30-4:30 PM (hours can vary by assigned route)
- Paid training
- Flexible hours
- Retirement contributions
- Health insurance benefits (25+ hrs/week)
- Job Security
- Work a school calendar with the option of summer work if available