Have an open position at your district or organization that you would like posted? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your district or organization, title of the position, description and link to apply.
North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District 622
Supervisor of Transportation
Location: Bus Garage
Work Schedule: 12 months, 261 Contract Days
Start Date: July 1, 2022
Pay: Dependent on Qualifications
Benefits: Per Non-Unit Contract; Outstanding package! Health, Vision, Life, Disability, Legal and Dental Insurance; Vacation and Sick Time Off per the Non-Unit Contract.
- Bachelor’s degree in job related area
- Three years supervisory experience
- Experience with transportation budgeting and management responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with computerized routing systems
- Proficient with technology and experience with multiple software programs including: Skyward, Infinite Campus, Frontline, Google Suite, and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task with frequent interruptions, and work under pressure
- Valid driver’s license & evidence of insurability
- Experience in working with diverse populations
Park Rapids School District 309
Park Rapids School District is seeking a Transportation Supervisor, preferred license in CDL with School Bus Endorsement for the 2021-2022 school year. Candidates should have the ability to work as a team in planning and coordinating the needs of the Transportation Department, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. We believe in supporting staff growth and program success.
This position is posted as a full time position year round.
Bemidji Area Schools
Bus Technician/Diesel Mechanic
The main function of this position is to assist the Fleet Manager in the maintenance of the district’s fleet and the physical plant of Transportation.
Fridley Public Schools
Assistant Transportation Coordinator
The Assistant Transportation Coordinator shall assist in the planning, coordination, and guidance of transportation services of the district. The Assistant Transportation Coordinator will know and understand the annual transportation budget and assist in the preparing of state, local, and federal reports. The Assistant Transportation Coordinator will assist in the development, administration, and maintenance of the safety program for the district’s transportation services.
Fridley Public Schools
Assist in carrying out the overall operation of the district transportation department. Know and understand the annual transportation budget and assist in the preparing of state, local, and federal reports. Assist in the development, administration, and maintenance of the safety program for the district’s transportation services.