Virtual Train the Trainer Conference
This year's Train the Trainer (TTT) event will be held virtually in light of the challenges presented by COVID-19 and our dedication to ensuring the safety of our members.
This virtual conference is hosted by RethinkEDU. This is where you will find your live virtual sessions, recordings of sessions, online discussions and messages. Email reminders with Zoom links to your live session will be sent from RethinkEDU one day before your scheduled session.
If you do not receive any emails from RethinkEDU, please check your spam folder.
Zoom seminars will start Tuesday, July 7, 2020, and will be available free of charge to current MAPT members every Tuesday and Thursday through July 30, 2020.
How to Gain Access to Zoom Meetings
1.) Make sure your membership is current.
2.) Once you activate your membership, check your inbox for an email from RethinkEDU. This email contains your personal login information for Zoom sessions. If an email does not appear in your inbox make sure to check your spam folder as well.
Learn from Industry Professionals
You will have access to 29 live sessions, online discussions, and opportunity to connect with other conference attendees on the RethinkEDU platform. Each seminar will be recorded and available for MAPT members to view.
- Virtually training your bus drivers this fall using Google Classroom, Google Hangout and Zoom
- Equity Training
- Driver Shortage
- After treatment Systems Care and Maintenance
- Everything Coolant
- State Patrol & MSBMA updates
- Reasonable Suspicion
- COVID-19 Updates for this fall
Special Education Courses
- Using Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) on the School Bus
- Securement Training 101
- Child Safety Restraint System and Your Type III vehicle
Driver's Training Courses
- Type lll Driver Training, Rules and Requirements
- Defensive Driving Training
- Dispatch and Student Management