Transportation Administrator of the Year Award
This award is presented annually to an individual who exemplifies outstanding qualities that support and further the mission of the Minnesota Association for Pupil Transportation.
- The nominee must have five years experience in pupil transportation, be in an administrative or supervisory position, and actively engaged in the daily operation of pupil transportation for a school district.
- The Nominee must be a current member of MAPT and have been a member for a minimum of two years.
- Nominations must be submitted by an MAPT member or someone in a supervisory capacity to the nominee.
- Nominee exemplifies outstanding qualities that support and further the mission of the Minnesota Association for Pupil Transportation
Minnesota Association for Pupil Transportation (MAPT) Mission:
- Develop a working relationship with the total school system to foster the progress and improvement of the educational program. To provide an organization which shall further, encourage, develop, and promote methods, materials, and procedures leading to increased safety, efficiency, and economy in pupil transportation service in Minnesota.
- To promote, develop and enhance professional growth among it’s membership in the areas of pupil transportation service through an exchange of ideas by participation in conferences, workshops, meetings and newsletters.
The winner will be presented with a commemorative plaque from MAPT at this year's Train The Trainer and a notification letter will be sent to the Superintendent of their respective school district.
Email completed nomination form and response to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: John Thomas, 11 Peavey Rd, Chaska, MN 55318